As Sege Danışmanlık Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“SEGE CONSULTANCY”), we make the utmost effort to protect your personal data within the framework of the current legislation. SEGE CONSULTANCY adopts the basic principles of the law in terms of compliance with the regulations in the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“KVKK”) in the execution of personal data processing activities, and provides the necessary transparency by informing the personal data owners.
Disclosure as Data Supervisor
As SEGE CONSULTANCY, as Data Supervisor pursuant to the KVKK, your personal data are within the framework explained below; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties when permitted by the legislation or transferred, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK.
SEGE CONSULTANCY, as the data supervisor of personal data, informs the relevant persons about the purposes for which the data is processed, with whom it is shared, with what methods it is collected, the legal reason for data collection and the rights of data owners within the scope of processing personal data.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with SEGE CONSULTANCY can be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, completely or partially, automatically or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. SEGE CONSULTANCY is the data supervisor regarding your processed data.
Your personal data will be updated and processed as long as you benefit from the products and services offered by SEGE CONSULTANCY. Your personal data collected in accordance with the principles stipulated in the KVKK legislation;
a) Being in conformity with the law and good faith;
b) Being accurate and if necessary, up to date;
c) Being processed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes;
d) Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed;
e) Being stored only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected.
It is processed in accordance with the principles.
How Personal Data Is Collected
Although it may vary depending on the services and commercial activities provided by SEGE CONSULTANCY, it may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, units, community companies, website, social media platforms and similar means.
Your personal data,
Sent for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with SEGE CONSULTANCY, benefiting from services, submitting proposals and opinions, conveying requests and complaints, applying for a job and / or internship; verbally, in writing or electronically by means of curriculum vitae (cv), offer and promotion form, business card, visual and audio records and similar means;
In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, data obtained from websites, blogs and social media, data provided by public databases, profiles and data open to sharing on social media platforms;
can be processed and collected.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data;
- To be able to do the necessary work to benefit from our services and activities,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons who have a business relationship with SEGE CONSULTANCY,
- Arrangement of all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and
- Electronic Payment; Complying with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities,
- Responding to all kinds of questions, requests, suggestions, offers and complaints regarding our services and activities,
- Determining and implementing the service strategies of SEGE CONSULTANCY,
- Execution and provision of service policies related to SEGE CONSULTANCY,
- Taking all kinds of technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,Ensuring the association of the site with social networks, enabling fast and unimpeded sharing,
- Obtaining necessary information and conducting administrative operations in line with the demands and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Fulfillment of legal obligations as stipulated and required by legal regulations such as processing of online visit data in accordance with the relevant legislation,
purposes, within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
In line with the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data is obtained in any verbal, written or electronic environment, with the aim of presenting the products and services offered by SEGE CONSULTANCY within the specified legal framework and in this context to fulfill its legal responsibility completely and accurately. In this context, the fact that it is obligatory for SEGE CONSULTANCY to fulfill its legal obligation clearly stipulated in the relevant laws, and the fact that data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of SEGE CONSULTANCY, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person, can be processed for legal reasons.
Transfer of Personal Data
In accordance with KVKK no 6698, your personal data you share with SEGE CONSULTANCY are securely stored, and within the framework of Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, in relation to the activities carried out by SEGE CONSULTANCY and our business partners, the personal data processing purposes specified in this Personal Data Disclosure Text can be shared and shared for the purposes stated below or we can transfer.
Your personal data; regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions and organizations authorized to request your personal data, your attorneys and representatives authorized by you, lawyers, auditors, tax consultants, as specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK. can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes.
Storage and Protection of Personal Data
SEGE CONSULTANCY takes the necessary measures according to the nature of the data to be protected in order to prevent the unlawful disclosure, access, transfer of personal data or security deficiencies that may occur in other ways, in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK. In this context, SEGE CONSULTANCY takes administrative measures to ensure the required security level in accordance with the guidelines published by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”), conducts inspections or gets them done. If it is learned that your personal data has been obtained by others illegally, the situation will be notified to the Board without delay in accordance with the legal regulation.
SEGE CONSULTANCY stores the personal data it obtains, in line with the purpose of processing the personal data, in proportion to the purpose of processing. Personal data are stored until the end of the period required by the relevant legislation in case the purpose and / or reason for processing is no longer present. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose and reason for the processing of personal data no longer exists, and when the required limitation period expires in order to fulfill our legal obligations. The destruction and anonymization of personal data within the scope of exception arising from the public service will be carried out within the framework of the legal legislation.
Rights of the Data Owner whose Personal Data is Processed
Everyone, in connection with themselves, has the right to;
- Learn whether or not their personal data have been processed;
- Request information as to processing if their data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7;
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to their detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to SEGE CONSULTANCY.
In writing, in accordance with Article 13 of the Law and Article 5 of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles for the Data Officer, you can contact us via the channels below:
- via registered mail
via personal application with wet signature
with registered e-mail address
By using the electronic mail address registered in the SEGE CONSULTANCY system
By using the electronic mail address that is not included in the SEGE CONSULTANCY system with mobile signature / e-signature
Your requests will be answered with justifications within 30 days at the latest after they reach us via the specified ways. The necessary procedures regarding the requests will be concluded free of charge. If the request requires additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.
Every visitor who visits SEGE CONSULTANCY website will be deemed to have read and accepted all terms. Every visitor who visits the website for the matters mentioned in this contract and subject to legal limits within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law is deemed to have declared express consent.
SEGE CONSULTANCY may make changes, additions and updates in accordance with legal regulations and policy. The new lighting text, which reflects all these changes, additions and updates, is provided with the necessary information on the website.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your personal data transactions.
I have been informed by SEGE CONSULTANCY about the method, purpose and legal reasons for the processing and transfer of my personal data and the rights I have.